Gedhe Kauman Mosque(3rd Trip)

by 22.50.00 2 komentar
Hello friends,family and teachers all over the world its me again Rafdy Prasetyo the overrated cadets in STTKD..



alright ladies and gentleman
this is the 3rd trip of my adventure in yogyakarta i had a lot of great times here,good friend,good associate yeaah good people 

well today i'm gonna share you the 3rd trip.. it happen in June 14 2016
ok . for the 3rd trip this time me and my friends , om bob,anton,faisal and me we're going to gedhe kauman mosque as always we go with our motorcycle, me with om bob and faisal with anton, we intend to do ramadhan iftar( it means we eat and drink when magrib time comes)  in gedhe kauman mosque we go at 4.30 PM in the afternoon, eventhough i'm so hungry that doesn't mean i can't go out, when we are on the way  i saw people bought food on the street, for ramadhan iftar of course... it makes my stomach make a sound, the sign of hungger is getting bigger LOL
its not hard to find the mosque, thanks to google maps because of that we arrive at the mosque , its quite big, andmaybe  enough for a 1000 of people i guess,,,, so at 5 PM we arrived and park our motorcycle, there's a lot people there they intended to get free meal like me and friends hehehe
so when we arrive there we enter the mosque and someone told me to get food so i said yes and i was so hype when i hear word "FOOD" it seems like my dream come true.. "TRUE HAPPYNESS" hahaha 
finnaly ramadhan iftar time come. i take a glass of warm tea and drink it and it was so refreshing to my throat and after that  i eat dates (kurma) so sweet as sugar and i eat some rice with egg and soybean. ALHAMDULILLAH... after we ate all the food we take a pray and its going late well , we go home 
but sadly in this trip we dont have a bulee .. hmmmm 
we go back to the parking lot again abd we go home at 6.30 PM and i arrive at 6.45 at home



so thats all of adventure thank you for watching and reading.. keep following for the updates
 see you next trip
we'll keep it touch

Regards
Rafdy Prasetyo

P.s this story including the words and all my content is pure coming from my head if you see something similar like my words.. well you can judge yourself :)

thank you
See you on TOP

Rafdyprasetyo

Daywalker

MAXIMUM EFFORT.

2 komentar:

  1. You are definitely a talented author. You're blog is also attractive. Please continue writing. This is a straight A for me. Congrats
    Ms.A

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks miss
      I really appreaciated
      This means a lot to me


      Send my regard to your newborn son .. hehe

      Hapus

http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2014/11/resep-donat-empuk-ala-dunkin-donut.html http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2015/03/resep-kue-cubit-coklat-enak-dan-sederhana.html http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2014/10/resep-donat-kentang-empuk-lembut-dan-enak.html http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2014/07/resep-es-krim-goreng-coklat-kriuk-mudah-dan-sederhana-dengan-saus-strawberry.html http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2014/06/resep-kue-es-krim-goreng-enak-dan-mudah.html http://www.resepkuekeringku.com/2014/09/resep-bolu-karamel-panggang-sarang-semut-lembut.html